As it turns out, a very close friend of mine, Michal Pyzalski, recently created what is sounding to be quite the little gem for iDevices. Now, on any normal day my hatred for Apple overrules any benevolent feelings I may experience, but given the source, I figured I will help him out...
There ya go, it's the link to his game. It's a lovely little puzzler.
Hopefully some of you will actually see this, then go look at it, then buy it. Because he's awesome, worked his ass off on this, and deserves it!
From what I'm to understand, Android version coming soon!
- Mood: Artistic
- Listening to: Hal's whirring fans
- Reading: The Drawing of the Three
- Watching: The little icon dood dance
- Playing: The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition
- Eating: My stomach lining
- Drinking: Nothing